Tuesday 27 May 2014

What I want this week

I've been a really bad blogger recently, sorry!! Just been a bit busy with work and heading to Glasgow for Radio 1's Big Weekend (epic!). I promise to do better from now on. Despite this 'orrible wet weather, I've been thinking of summer - here are my most wanted this week!

Oliver Bonas, Serena Coral Floppy Hat, £18

Soooo beautiful in real life - the colour is so vibrant - much nicer than in the picture. The perfect beach accessory - not only does it make you look fabulous but it also protects your cheeks from going too rosy! Coral hat and red face = not a good look.

Sainsburys, Neon Beaded Clutch, £16

An absolute steal at the price and such great colours, you could practically wear it with anything.

Zara, Sandals with Edging, £19.99

These look so chic and elegant I love them. Paint your toes a pastel shade of blue or green if you're going for a casual day look. 



No comments:

Post a Comment